use the quilting presser foot can be freedom darning, embroidery, quilting freedom of movement, etc. Embroidery, quilting and darning. Presser foot with the needle up and down, especially suitable for thick material (such as hollow cotton, etc.). Also used for thin seam or darning.
Can be used to darn, quilting, or push pattern. Quilting, the presser foot with the high or low needle position, thus in sewing stitchgapping can be easily moved and mobile fabric cloth for quilting.
1. Reduce the feed dog;
2. Support the use of pedal controller so that you can use both hands to quilting;
3. Select straight stitch, and then place the fabric under pressure feet square;
4. When the official start of the quilting, please move at a constant speed fabrics,
Ensure the sewing of the stitch length at about 2.0 to 2.5 mm.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing